Omni-Watch has developed state-of-the-art web-based technology that allows you to store your DVR’s surveillance camera images remotely to the cloud without requiring costly static IP addresses or specialized software. Our off site video storage provides an extra level of security by keeping your recorded video data safe from theft or vandalism.
Wouldn’t it be nice to keep an eye on things when you’re not home or at the office? Well, now you can. From checking in on employees to keeping an eye inventory, cloud-based surveillance systems offer remote access, cloud storage, and smartphone and tablet apps. You can see what’s going on from anywhere.
Our state of the art systems include:
• SECURE WEBSITE ACCESS for simple remote viewing of live and recorded views
• iOS and Android apps for phones and tablets
• State-of-the-art H.264 video compression, allowing for 30 days of history storage
• 15 Frames per Second for Live and Recorded View
• Remotely accessible live and recorded video over standard high-speed internet
• Full-color cameras with infra-red emitters for black & white viewing in total darkness
• Installation by a professional, licensed team of technicians
• On-staff IT technical support to assist with remote viewing set-up over the phone
• Full 12-month Parts and Labor Warranty
• All recorded video is SAFELY STORED OFF-SITE
Now from any remote location, you can keep an eye on your home, office, school, factory, construction site, warehouse, multi-family, or single-family neighborhood with the peace of mind in knowing your video evidence is stored securely with our Cloud DVR Backup Solution regardless to DVR theft or vandalism.